27 Twyford Gardens, Twford, Adderbury is a very well presented and impressive Edwardian detached property with detached double garage and sits on a plot of around a third of an acre holding a favourable non estate position within the village. The property has 6 bedrooms, 5 reception rooms and 4 bathrooms and offers very versatile living accommodation throughout. There is a very large lawned rear garden and a good amount of driveway parking at the front. The property is a short walk away from Adderbury village centre with all its amenities. We have prepared a floor plan to show the room sizes and layout. Some of the main features include:
* An Edwardian detached house with modern extensions to the rear providing extensive and versatile living accommodation on two floors.
* Set within a large plot of approximately a third of an acre.
* Located within walking distance of the Primary School and The Warriner School bus stop.
* An impressive family home which is set up to accommodate home workers and extended family and also benefits from planning permission, which has been granted, for ancillary accommodation at the end of the garden if required.
* A recently upgraded open plan kitchen/diner.
* Four further reception rooms including an office/play room.
* Master bedroom with en-suite and five further bedrooms as well as a family bathroom further first floor shower room and ground floor shower room W.C with built-in sauna.
* Detached double garage and newly replaced driveway which provides parking for many vehicles.
* Large mainly lawned rear garden with raised deck adjoining the house.