- EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT
- HIGH SPECIFICATION THROUGHOUT
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM
- SITTING ROOM WITH WOOD BURNING STOVE AND FRENCH DOORS TO THE GARDEN
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- THREE HIGH QUALITY PORCELANOSA EN-SUITE BATHROOMS
- OVERSIZED SINGLE GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY PARKING
- LAWNED GARDEN WITH A BEAUTIFUL VIEW OVER PASTURE LAND
An outstanding four bedroom family home of real stature and quality throughout located on this prestigious and select development.
Plot two, situated at the threshold of Noral Close, has an east facing rear garden with a stone wall to the southern edge. High quality and spacious family living comes as standard in this delightful Abbeymill home. Behind the beautiful hand built oak porch is a spacious hall, perfect for welcoming your guests, friends and family. Downstairs benefits from a contemporary, highly specified kitchen, with Neff appliances, as well as underfloor heating that gently heats the home.
A broad selection of Springhill kitchen designs to choose from with Neff appliances fitted as standard. Choose your bathroom tiling and internal colour scheme, room by room, from the entire Dulux Trade Range. (some restrictions apply)
Noral Way, by Abbeymill Homes, is a truly unique collection of just nine prestigious, high quality 4 and 5 bedroom family homes. The location is in a quiet cul-de-sac adjacent to open pastureland.